What Can Odoo ERP Really Do for My Business?
- August 3, 2022
- Posted by: tony
- Category: ERP Implementation
More and more entrepreneurs are jumping into the fray. Give your e-commerce business that competitive edge by adopting robust technology to automate your daily business processes. Until recently, only large e-commerce companies could afford a comprehensive ERP that integrated all their business functions. This was largely due to the high cost of ownership. With Odoo, a free open source ERP, all that is a thing of the past.
Now, you can store all your business information in a single repository, make it visible to your team, meet your legal obligations, make planning rapid, and grow your business with Odoo ERP. Consider Odoo as a social media platform that connects your employees into groups, makes communication easy and secure, improves collaboration between teams, irrespective of their location, and aids in disseminating information.
Odoo is widely used in Europe and Asia; and comes with a range of modules, some of which are accounting, purchasing, billing, manufacturing, content management, e-commerce, and inventory management. Odoo is an ideal online e-commerce store platform for small to medium-sized organizations, as it is quick to implement and easy to customize.
Most importantly, Odoo lets you create and launch professional websites, manage your relationship with customers, design, launch marketing campaigns as and when you plan them, and receive online payments.
A drill down on what Odoo ERP can do for your expanding e-commerce business
- Odoo is user-friendly, has a simple and elegant interface, and enables your team to work faster and smarter.
- As it is open-source, Odoo is easily customizable irrespective of how simple or complex your business needs. The ERP is also constantly upgraded to offer features and give a competitive edge to your business. It is a good idea to start small and basic and then scale up the application as your business grows.
- Odoo is affordable compared to ERPs on platforms like SAP and Oracle.
- Odoo has no license fee involved, and the ERP is constantly improved. All you need to do is download a copy, install, and customize it to your needs. Since Odoo is free, it also reduces the cost of ownership.
- Odoo seamlessly integrates with common apps such as Whatsapp, Amazon, QuickBooks, and around 16,000 others.
- It is easy to learn Odoo as the platform hosts a large number of resources and educational content on its website. A paying customer can access bug fixing and functional support during weekdays via email. If you adopt the Odoo Success Pack, you benefit from having your own Odoo consultant – and you can also access additional support via email or live chat.
- One drawback of Odoo is that it requires a rather elaborate installation and set-up process. This also means that the initial learning curve will be steep if you implement it on your own. A great solution is to work with an agency.
Navabrind IT Solutions is a certified Odoo partner and can help you implement your Odoo ERP. We have helped B2B and BB2C businesses like yours across industries such as e-commerce, retail, logistics, engineering, healthcare, and others. We have stringent processes which involve carefully understand your requirement and scoping out your work. Post which, we will share time frames and implementation schedules.
Navabrind IT Solutions has over a decade of expertise in e-commerce offerings. We help small and medium e-commerce businesses deploy Magento, Akeneo PIM, and Odoo ERP. We have also helped our clients with mobile apps solutions, cloud solutions, complex customizations, and have software developers you can hire.
What is Vulnerability Management? How to Avoid Vulnerability in a Magento Store
What is Vulnerability Management? How to Avoid Vulnerability in a Magento Store March 24, 2023 Posted by: tony Category: Magento No Comments As our dependence on technology increases so do the number and type of devices, applications, tools, and hardware. Combining hardware with software applications makes for a complex mix that may be on theMarch 24, 2023
Magento Security Scanner to Find Vulnerabilities & Malware
Magento Security Scanner to Find Vulnerabilities & Malware March 17, 2023 Posted by: tony Category: Uncategorized No Comments According to website security solutions provider Astra, all e-commerce platforms, including Magento, have vulnerabilities. As a result, 62% of e-commerce stores have had at least one exposure to malware, and 60% of stores have an SWF (orMarch 17, 2023
Magento Braintree: A Complete Configuration Guide
Magento Braintree: A Complete Configuration Guide March 3, 2023 Posted by: tony Category: E-Commerce Development No Comments When a business plans an e-commerce site, its next concern is usually the payment gateway to integrate with. There are a large number of options in the market. The payment gateway an enterprise chooses depends on its businessMarch 3, 2023