What Are the Benefits of Magento PWA Studio?
- August 3, 2022
- Posted by: tony
- Category: PWA Services
Magento is one of the most widely used e-commerce platforms in the world. They believe in ensuring their customers are always ahead of the curve, and they do this with Magento PWA Studio.
But what is PWA or progressive web application?
Progressive web application is a technology that allows e-commerce website owners to make their site as seamless as an app when accessed from a mobile device. Few if any customers would notice the difference.
With PWA, an e-commerce site
- Is responsive and fits in any screen size
- Is adaptable enough to be added from the customers’ website browser to their mobile home screen
- Is linkable via a URL and can be shared on social media
- Maximizes the space on a mobile device so that customers enjoy an immersive shopping experience
- Instantly loads for a smooth shopping experience
More than a few e-commerce businesses are adopting PWA for the many advantages it offers
- Enables your e-commerce website to work offline like a mobile app and lets your customers browse through your products
- Customers do not need to download any app or extension from the app store. They just add the app from the browser to the home screen of their mobile device
- Easy to maintain as your developers do not have to submit the PWA to a Play store app store for approval
- Cost-effective to build compared to a native mobile app, and there is no requirement for different versions like iOS & Android
If you are using Magento version 2.3 or newer, your e-commerce business can easily adopt PWA through Magento PWA Studio.
With Magento PWA Studio, you get to
- Deploy a home screen button
- Offer your customers push notifications
- Provide your customers with faster page load time
- Access SEO features
- Integrate with third-party apps like CRM, ERP, PIM, PoS, etc
Is your e-commerce company looking for a technology partner to help you adopt PWA? Wondering if Magento PWA is the right option for your e-commerce business? Reach out to Navabrind IT Solutions.
With over a decade of expertise in B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions, we help small and medium e-commerce businesses deploy end-to-end solutions, from Magento, Akeneo PIM, Odoo ERP, and integrate them with your DAM and MDM solution. We have also helped our clients in the US, Europe, and India with mobile apps, cloud solutions, complex customizations, and have software developers you can hire.
What is Vulnerability Management? How to Avoid Vulnerability in a Magento Store
What is Vulnerability Management? How to Avoid Vulnerability in a Magento Store March 24, 2023 Posted by: tony Category: Magento No Comments As our dependence on technology increases so do the number and type of devices, applications, tools, and hardware. Combining hardware with software applications makes for a complex mix that may be on theMarch 24, 2023
Magento Security Scanner to Find Vulnerabilities & Malware
Magento Security Scanner to Find Vulnerabilities & Malware March 17, 2023 Posted by: tony Category: Uncategorized No Comments According to website security solutions provider Astra, all e-commerce platforms, including Magento, have vulnerabilities. As a result, 62% of e-commerce stores have had at least one exposure to malware, and 60% of stores have an SWF (orMarch 17, 2023
Magento Braintree: A Complete Configuration Guide
Magento Braintree: A Complete Configuration Guide March 3, 2023 Posted by: tony Category: E-Commerce Development No Comments When a business plans an e-commerce site, its next concern is usually the payment gateway to integrate with. There are a large number of options in the market. The payment gateway an enterprise chooses depends on its businessMarch 3, 2023