Better Business Growth with DAM
- August 3, 2022
- Posted by: adminuser
- Categories: DAM, E-Commerce Development
Digital asset management solutions have evolved significantly since the days of basic file sharing over the internet to become a comprehensive storage and retrieval platform. Some even have AI capabilities with image and voice recognition.
The reason for the continuous improvement of DAM solutions is that they deliver measurable business benefits to enterprises that have adopted them.
Check top 5 business benefits that e-commerce users can expect from DAM Solution
- Reduce the risk of copyright infringement – With enterprise digital assets stored in a single repository, your users have a single source of reference and can use company assets that are authorized.
- Easy collaboration – Irrespective of where the employee or team is geographically located, they can quickly access assets, share them within or outside the organization, and work fast.
- Faster time to market – Instead of wasting time creating new asses, users can assess those stored centrally in the DAM and quickly make their marketing or sales documents smart and attractive.
- Reduce unnecessary costs by creating newer collaterals – with marketing and sales content stored in the DAM solution, documents, designs, templates, pictures, and videos can be used and reused, especially if they are effective. This reduces the cost of unnecessarily developing new creatives.
- Access insights – by integrating analytics with the DAM solution, enterprises can easily learn about the performance of assets, response rates, engagements, and easily measure return on investment.
Is your e-commerce company browsing the market for a smart digital asset management solution? Reach out to us at Navabrind IT Solutions. We have end-to-end B2B and B2C e-commerce expertise We help enterprises identify their need, locate the best DAM solution, and migrate to it.
With over a decade of expertise in e-commerce solutions, we also help small and medium e-commerce businesses deploy Magento, Akeneo PIM, Odoo ERP and integrate them with your DAM solution. We have also helped our clients in the US, Europe, and India with mobile apps, cloud solutions, complex customizations, and have software developers you can hire.
Is 2022 Going to Be the Year to Adopt a PIM System? September 21, 2022 Posted by: adminuser Categories: Akeneo PIM Page, PIMCore Services No Comments According to Statista, a global business data platform, retail e-commerce sales worldwide are slated to hit 5.5 billion USD in 2022. The growth rate of retail e-commerce has hastenedSeptember 21, 2022
5 Reasons Why Digital Asset Management is Important for Brand Success September 21, 2022 Posted by: adminuser Category: DAM No Comments Marketing is a core business function in a company. This is truer for an e-commerce business that is in the retail and apparel industry. Here, organizations need to constantly jostle with stiff competition toSeptember 21, 2022
Omnichannel: The Powerful New Direction of E-Commerce September 21, 2022 Posted by: adminuser Category: E-Commerce Development No Comments As an e-commerce business owner, you may want to brush past big words like omnichannel commerce or omnichannel retailing. But when it comes to delivering world-class customer experience, it is definitely something you want to do. AsSeptember 21, 2022