6 Ways an IT Consultant Can Help You Grow Your Business
- August 3, 2022
- Posted by: adminuser
- Category: Consulting Services
Are you an e-commerce company planning to leverage technology? or are you planning to transition your e-commerce platform to a new application? This is obviously a major decision. While you may have extensive knowledge of your strategy and business plans, coupling that with the right technology calls for a different expertise. This is where an IT or software consultant can help.
Most consultants are experts after having been part of many projects. They have heard and understood the needs of hundreds of organizations and have exposure to a variety of industries. These IT consultants understand how organizations work. They also understand how technology is evolving and growing and can thus see further into the future.
Here are 6 ways an IT consultant can help your e-commerce organization
- 1. A good consultant understands your need, maps them against available technology, and advises you on how to transition and scale your business with the required technology. This ensures you don’t make big investments while your business is still small.
- 2. Security is a concern that all businesses need to contend with. A technology consultant will focus on security and help you put in place protocols for your customer and business applications. You will receive advice on how to hardwire security even as you set up your applications.
- 3. With their extensive understanding of technology, a consultant can even point out opportunities for new revenue streams that you may not have noticed earlier.
- 4. A key aspect of technology is automation. A consultant can point out areas where repetitive tasks are being performed and where machines can take over. This ensures accuracy and continuous work without human intervention.
- 5. Adoption of technology is not a one-time effort. It requires continuous maintenance and upgrades. Your IT consultant will advise you and put in place systems to ensure you are adopting the latest features from your application and getting the most from your investment.
- 6. If you are a fully automated company with an Odoo ERP, Magento e-commerce application, Akeneo product information system, and custom applications. A consultant will guide you on the crucial task of integration and maintenance of these large complex applications.
Hiring a full-time consultant would be expensive and unnecessary for a small or medium-sized business, and that’s why assignment-based consultants are the way forward. It’s a win-win for B2B and B2C e-commerce companies that are looking for expertise for a short duration.
If you plan to capitalize on the current spurt in e-commerce and expand your online presence, a consultant from Navabrind IT Solution can help you. We have supported companies across industries such as retail, logistics, healthcare, education, telecom, and others. We will be glad to understand your needs and help you make the most of the current spurt in e-commerce and online sales.
Navabrind IT Solutions has over a decade of expertise in e-commerce offerings. We help small and medium e-commerce businesses deploy Magento, Akeneo PIM, and Odoo ERP. We have also helped our clients with mobile apps solutions, cloud solutions, complex customizations, and have software developers you can hire.
Is 2022 Going to Be the Year to Adopt a PIM System? September 21, 2022 Posted by: adminuser Categories: Akeneo PIM Page, PIMCore Services No Comments According to Statista, a global business data platform, retail e-commerce sales worldwide are slated to hit 5.5 billion USD in 2022. The growth rate of retail e-commerce has hastenedSeptember 21, 2022
5 Reasons Why Digital Asset Management is Important for Brand Success September 21, 2022 Posted by: adminuser Category: DAM No Comments Marketing is a core business function in a company. This is truer for an e-commerce business that is in the retail and apparel industry. Here, organizations need to constantly jostle with stiff competition toSeptember 21, 2022
Omnichannel: The Powerful New Direction of E-Commerce September 21, 2022 Posted by: adminuser Category: E-Commerce Development No Comments As an e-commerce business owner, you may want to brush past big words like omnichannel commerce or omnichannel retailing. But when it comes to delivering world-class customer experience, it is definitely something you want to do. AsSeptember 21, 2022