Odoo Retail offers its users
- Real-time 24/7 visibility into operations, be it a single store or a chain of stores
- Card and online payments
- Simplified accounting
- Simultaneous retail, wholesale, and e-commerce sales management
Odoo Retail is a robust application
- Compatible with any hardware: No installation or specific hardware required. Install on a tablet, laptop, desktop, or industrial machine.
- Everything your shop needs: Odoo Point of Sale (PoS) has a smart interface that is user-friendly and flexible.
- Online or offline: Odoo PoS is reliable even if your internet connection is not. Set up new stores quickly and easily with an internet connection. Then use the PoS anytime. While an internet connection is required to start the PoS, it will stay operational even after complete disconnection.
Key Features of Odoo PoS
- Loyalty Point
- Gift Card & Vouchers
- Product Return
- Cash In/Out
- Customer Wallet
- Product Pack
- Generate Product Barcode
- Order History
- Product Load Background
- Warehouse Product Quantity
- Internal Stock Transfer
- Quick Cash Payment
- Product Operations
- Dynamic Small Label & Page Label
- Delivery/Bag Charges
- Bank/Card Charges
- Print Valid Days in Receipt
- X-Report, Z-Report, Graph Report & Session Report
- Attach notes with product and PoS Order
- Assign Serial/Lot with product
- Print Last Receipt
- Product synchronization from PoS Front-end
- Internal Chat
- Display stock and restrict selling if a product is out of stock
Navabrind IT Solutions Capability
Navabrind marketplace lets you discover, test, buy, and deploy tailored solution for you business need.
Want to Know more?
We’re here to help you get started with Navabrind Marketplace.
Get in touch with a solutions consultant that can share best practices and help solve specific challenges.
Navabrind allows you to share ideas, answer questions, and learn about new services and best practices.
Check out the Success Stories of Navabrind, provided by the team of experts. Want to know more?