- A smart user interface based on Google Material Design trend.
- Do away with the manual creation of invoices, printing and sending, registering bank statements, follow-up payments, and more.
- Get automatic alerts and collaborate on documents.
- Reconcile payments with several invoices using a button on the payment form.
- Get instant access to all accounting features, wherever you are.
Get bank statements automatically synced with your software.
Key Features of Odoo Accounting Implementation
- Supports multiple payments for one invoice, cash discounts, advance invoices, and partial reconciliations.
- Create draft invoices based on the sales order, timesheets, and delivery orders.
- Reconcile outstanding payments suggested by Odoo.
- Compare the information appearing on the Purchase Order, Vendor Bill, and Receipt to ensure you pay the correct bill.
- Track employee expenses from recording to validation and reimbursement.
- Get a quick forecast of bills to be paid in the future.
Bank & Cash
- Get your bank feeds automatically from the bank.
- Track cash transactions with opening and closing.
- If your bank is not supported, use OFX, QIF, CSV, or Coda files to import statements easily.
- Default Taxes
- Fiscal positions (tax and account mapping)
- EU intra-community distance selling
- Get correct tax rates in the US using TaxCloud
- Manage withholding taxes
- Manage prices for B2B (tax excluded) and B2C (tax included)
- Manage cash basis taxes
- VIES VAT numbers validation
- Track costs of human resources with timesheets
- Track costs of purchases, expenses, subcontracting
- Manage invoices and payments in multiple currencies
- Record exchange rates at payment
- Fiscal localization packages
- List of supported countries
Get Paid Faster
- Odoo supports Authorize.net, Ingenico, Paypal, Adyen, and other payment gateways.
- Navigate easily through documents to understand every customer use case.
- Enable customers to scan a QR code with their banking app and make a payment.
- Track deposit tickets to ease the bank reconciliation process.
- Automate payments to suppliers with SEPA and notification from Odoo to pay on the exact date.
- Support payment flow with optional validation.
- Odoo matches 95% of invoices and payments automatically, and the matching tool does the balance 5% super fast.
- Get partial and full reconciliation of accounts directly from the invoice or the bank statement.
- Audit differences between accounts and bank statements.
- Get currency rates updated every day.
Get subsidiaries integrated into the system with consolidated reports in real-time.
- Define as many users as you need with user-specific access.
- Organize your documents into several journals.
- Use Odoo pivot table to navigate through information, consolidations, drill-up/down, group data, filters, etc.
- Generate reports for any period, compare periods. Get dynamic calculation of fields such as YTD earning.
- Access dynamic reports. Annotate reports to add your notes for the managers inline.
- Navigate the information from the Profit & Loss report.
- Access cash flow statement in real-time.
- Access a wide range of tax computations, such as price included/excluded, percentage, grid, tax on taxes, partial exemptions.
- The consolidated journal offers month-on-month updates.
- Structure your accounts based on projects, contracts, departments, etc.
- Distribute one accounting entry into multiple analytic accounts by using analytic tags and flexible distribution.
- Get reports on your accounts with hierarchy and subtotals.
- Manage subscription and recurring revenue easily with contracts.
- Send sales personnel automated alerts when contracts need to be renewed.
- Enable customers to change their plans, order upgrades, or downgrades/unsubscribe through the customer portal.
Assets & Revenues
- Track assets, depreciation boards and generate amortization entries automatically.
- Manage multi-year contracts, automate deferred revenue entries, and view updates on your recurring revenues.
- Get SaaS metrics in a single dashboard, such as MRR, churn, CAC, CAC ratio, growth forecasts, ARR, CLT, and CLT
- Connect third-party applications with the Odoo web service API. It supports all languages, such as python, PHP, java, c#, ruby, etc.
- Integrate Google spreadsheet with Odoo SaaS to create dashboards in spreadsheets.
Navabrind IT Solutions Capability
Navabrind marketplace lets you discover, test, buy, and deploy tailored solution for you business need.
Want to Know more?
We’re here to help you get started with Navabrind Marketplace.
Get in touch with a solutions consultant that can share best practices and help solve specific challenges.
Navabrind allows you to share ideas, answer questions, and learn about new services and best practices.
Check out the Success Stories of Navabrind, provided by the team of experts. Want to know more?